Some items are no longer available. Your cart has been updated.
This discount code cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional or discounted offer.
Your cart is empty.
· What Personal Information About Customers Does rontele Gather?
· What About Cookies?
· Does rontele Share the Information It Receives?
· How Secure Is Information About Me?
· What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
· Which Information Can I Access?
· What Choices Do I Have?
· Are Children Allowed to Use rontele?
· Policys, and Revisions
· Contact Us
What Personal Information About Customers Does rontele Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
· Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. Click here to see examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our website. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, billing, and order processing and communicating with you.
· Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses rontele or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of rontele on other Web sites. Click here to see examples of the information we receive.
· E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from rontele if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please return the e-mail or contact us.
· Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. Click here to see examples of the information we receive.
What About Cookies?
· Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as 1-Click purchasing, personalized advertisements on other Web sites, speeding up navigation, tracking site usage, recognizing users and user access, and enabling selection and purchasing products.
Does rontele Share the Information It Receives?
· Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
· Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, such as Marketplace sellers, these businesses operate stores or sell offerings to you at rontele.com. In other cases, we operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
· With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive Policy when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
· We have implemented reasonable physical, technical and administrative security measures for the website to help protect information we collect and store.
· We grant only employees who are providing a specific service access to your personal information.
· It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
· We only work with third-party service providers who we have strict rules to secure the safety of personal information.
Which Information Can I Access?
rontele gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with rontele for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. Click here to see some examples, the list of which will change as our Web site evolves.
What Choices Do I Have?
· As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of rontele.
· You can add or update certain information on pages. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
· If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please return the e-mail or contact us. (If you do not want to receive Terms & Conditions
· If you are an individual in the EU, you may be entitled:
· To request access to the personal data we hold about you;
· To request that we rectify or erase your personal data;
· To request that we restrict or block the processing of your personal data;
· Under certain circumstances, to receive personal data about you that we store and transmit to another without hindrance from us, including requesting that we provide your personal data directly to another, i.e., a right to data portability; and
· Where we previously obtained your consent, to withdraw consent to processing your personal data.
All requests will be dealt with at the earliest opportunity. To exercise these rights, please feel free to contact us. See the “Contact Us” section below. Please be aware that we may be unable to afford these rights to you under certain circumstances, such as if we are legally prevented from doing so.
Are Children Allowed to Use rontele?
rontele does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use rontele only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian.
Policys, and Revisions
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, Please contact us via email at email@example.com
Please be sure to include your name, address and email address in any correspondence to us so that we can respond to your inquiry in a timely manner.